The Malta Independent 21 September 2019, Saturday

Elderly woman injured in Qormi apartment fire

Friday, 23 August 2019, 14:38 Last update: about 28 days ago

An elderly woman was taken to hospital this afternoon after a fire broke out at her Qormi apartment.

The accident happened at around 12.25pm in Triq Ġuże Galea.

The fire is believed to have started from the washing machine and spread to a nearby gas cylinder, Maltatoday reports.

Police are investigating the accident.

File photo

  • don't miss