The Malta Independent 30 May 2020, Saturday

Man, 84, is third Coronavirus victim in Malta

Saturday, 11 April 2020, 09:54 Last update: about 3 months ago

An 84-year-old man has become the third Coronavirus fatality in Malta, the Health Ministry said.

A statement said the man was admitted to Mater Dei Hospital yesterday, and he tested positive to the virus.

The man suffered from other chronic illnesses and his condition rapidly deteriorated, and he died Saturday morning.

ADVERTISEMENT
This is another case of a vulnerable person who lost his life after testing positive to Coronavirus.

Two other persons, a 92-year-old woman and a 79-year-old man, died earlier this week.

The ministry appealed to everyone to follow the guidelines established by the health authorities.

It expressed its condolences to the man's family.

 

 

 

 

  • don't miss