The Malta Independent 15 June 2021, Tuesday

Celine Dion concert postponed to 2023

Thursday, 6 May 2021, 15:10 Last update: about 2 months ago

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the current status of restrictions on mass gatherings, Celine Dion has had to again reschedule the dates of her European “Courage World Tour”.

The original 2020 “Courage World Tour” open-air and festival dates in Europe were previously postponed to 2021, and with ever increasing hope and renewed determination, the dates are being rescheduled to 2023 with Malta’s sell-out concert set for the 6th June 2023.

ADVERTISEMENT

“Celine and Concerts West/AEG Presents consider the safety and health of patrons as a top priority”, the organisers said in a statement.

"I was really looking forward to seeing all of you in Europe this summer, but unfortunately because of the situation in our world things just keep getting pushed back. But please don’t despair, we feel really good about doing the shows in 2023 and I can’t wait to finally see you. 2023 here we come!”  said Celine Dion.

Celine Dion has won numerous awards by the age of 18, dominated the pop charts in 1990s and has sold almost 250 million albums during her over 35-year career. She has earned five Grammy Awards, two Academy Awards, seven American Music Awards, 20 Juno Awards and an astonishing 40 Félix Awards. She remains one of the most sought-after recording artists, receiving the Diamond award at the 2004 World Music Awards recognizing her status as the best-selling female artist of all time.

Patrons can retain their ticket to Malta’s sell out concert which will be valid for the new date 6th June 2023 or can apply for a refund from http://bit.ly/celinedionrefund until the 31st July 2021.

  • don't miss