The Malta Independent 20 June 2018, Wednesday

No one injured as residence catches fire in St Julian’s

Tuesday, 2 January 2018, 16:37 Last update: about 7 months ago

An elderly man was this evening rescued from his house after a flame was sparked from an electric blanket.

The blaze, which began at about 4pm this afternoon, damaged the furniture in the bedroom of the Triq Lapsi apartment in St Julians. 

At least two fire engines and one ambulance were sent to the scene.

 

 


  • don't miss